Welcome to Messy House!
Cześć! Witam Cię na blogu Messy House! Mam
na imię Dominika. Urodziłam się w 1995 roku. Od jakiegoś czasu interesuję się wystrojem wnętrz oraz architekturą i, krótko mówiąc, wciąga mnie to
coraz bardziej. Nie jestem ekspertką, moją wiedza opiera się na własnym
doświadczeniu, które zdobywałam i ciągle zdobywam metodą prób i błędów.
Nie będzie to blog ekspercki, wielu rzeczy na pewno
będę uczyć się na bieżąco. Na pewno zdarzy się, że będę potrzebować
Waszej porady. Mam nadzieję, że mogę wtedy na Was liczyć?
Chciałabym, aby ten blog poświęcony był właśnie kwestiom okołodomowym. Będę
się tutaj dzielić wszystkim, co związane jest z domem moich rodziców na
wsi oraz mieszkaniem, w którym mieszkam w Krakowie, pomysłami na DIY,
metamorfozami pokojów, i wieloma innymi rzeczami, których teraz nawet
nie jestem w stanie wymienić. Mam nadzieję, że Messy House oraz ja
będziemy się rozwijać.
Hello and welcome to Messy House! I'm Dominika and I was born in 1995. I'm interested in interior design and architecure for some time and it engages me more and more. I'm not an expert and I gained my knowledge through experience and trying new things. I'm still learning and I surely will be during blogging. Messy House won't be an expert type of blog. Probably I will even need your advice sometimes. I hope I can rely on you?
I'd like this blog to be about everything connected to my parents' house, flat that I live in, DIY ideas, rooms makeovers and even more stuff that will cross my mind. I hope me and Messy House will evolve and become better and better.
P.S. If you see any mistakes in my English, please let me know! I'd be sooo grateful!
Hello and welcome to Messy House! I'm Dominika and I was born in 1995. I'm interested in interior design and architecure for some time and it engages me more and more. I'm not an expert and I gained my knowledge through experience and trying new things. I'm still learning and I surely will be during blogging. Messy House won't be an expert type of blog. Probably I will even need your advice sometimes. I hope I can rely on you?
I'd like this blog to be about everything connected to my parents' house, flat that I live in, DIY ideas, rooms makeovers and even more stuff that will cross my mind. I hope me and Messy House will evolve and become better and better.
P.S. If you see any mistakes in my English, please let me know! I'd be sooo grateful!

0 komentarze: